September 04, 2008

UFOs

Now we all no there is no such thing as UFO's however,
there are if you have UnFinished Objects lying around your house!
These are some of the UFOs I'd like to get finished within the next week (or so ;-).
  1. *Warm the Heart mini quilt. (Lower Left)
  2. Mini embroidery case to go with my larger pattern. (Lower Middle)
  3. A Bible case pattern. (Lower Right)
  4. Teapot wall hanging I made about 5 or 6 years ago.
    It was my first attempt at quilting and I never finished the binding. (Upper Right)
  5. Patchwork Thank-you cards. (Upper Middle)
  6. Potpurri tea warmers that I started about 8 years ago! (Upper Left)
I still have several others that are not listed, but these are ones I hope to get finished. Maybe making a public declaration of my UFOs will help me to complete them.

*Oops the mini quilt is called "Follow Your Heart". Not a term I really like. After all... "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, I need to do this also! I have a few of those UFO's laying around.
:)

Thank you for your prayers for my daughter and your sweet comments. I truly appreciate them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.