May 27, 2008

Anniversary Present

My husband was as excited to get this for me as I was to receive it. He got a good deal on it because Babylock is coming out with a new line soon. He tried hard to get me to pick the Ellure but I was very satisfied with the Quilter's Choice and what it had to offer. We drove 2 to 2 1/2 hrs. to Lafayette to get the machine because they didn't have anymore in Lake Charles. How sweet is that.

It runs like a dream. I love the cutting feature and the foot lifter thingy the most. My husband was so impressed with the threader that he did it three times! Well I am looking forward to many hours of sewing on this "Baby".

2 comments:

Betty said...

Oh! Look at all those stitches! You will have fun with that machine!

Tori Leslie said...

Aww, that's wonderful!! Hey I have an anniversary coming up soon!!